Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Problem solving

No secret that I know very little about web related things. When there is a problem I have to go to my techie guy. Sometimes that takes days, but I will always try to solve the problem.
2 of 2 < >

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Shamrock 270 Open Fischer Gear Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamrock 270 Open Fischer Gear Box

Good day to anyone whom might can help. I got a Shamrock 270 Open Fisher which sunk and now is under reconstruction. I cant find the original Gearbox Type, it is a Yanmar engine in it, a 6LPA-STP. Anyone have a clue?
    Last edited by Reiner.K; 09-19-2022, 06:51 PM.

Mine is a ZF63a tied to the 6LPA-STP, 2:1 ratio with a 18x24 DynaQuad prop though the open may be different as it's lighter than my Mack. Good luck with your rebuild.

Comment

Thanks a lot, that helps already, any info about the connection clutch between motor and gearbox?

Comment

I can't help you with that. There aren't many 270 owners on this site. You should post on the other site, shamrockboatownersclub.com, and post in a less obscure section, like Mechanic's Corner, to see if there's anyone there that can answer your question.

Comment

Working...
        X