Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Problem solving

No secret that I know very little about web related things. When there is a problem I have to go to my techie guy. Sometimes that takes days, but I will always try to solve the problem.
2 of 2 < >

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Locked Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked Out

This is MY forum. Somehow I and Squid Row, my administrator have been locked out of the Administrator page. Anyone know how to get in touch with VBullitin ? I find it impossible.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

I thought the forum was now controlled by the new Shamrock guy?
    1986 26' HT w/5.7 PCM 330HP RWC

Comment

Not the forum, I, as in y'all, pay for the forums. I gave him the Classicshamrock.net website to include in his new venture. I was under the impression that the forums would be linked there.
      1988 26' cuddy
      1975 20' open
      16' Sandpiper
      14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Rich and I are still listed as moderators. But we can't moderate. I want to add a forum.
        1988 26' cuddy
        1975 20' open
        16' Sandpiper
        14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Whoever is maintaining the forums probably changed settings while doing maintenance and didn't reset the privileges. The forums probably still share domain space and are effected by what happens on the primary site.
          I would contact the guy who took over the sites and have him pass the question along to his IT person.
          Karen
          Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
          1986 Shamrock H/T with RWC 330 hp PCM, dual hydraulic helm
          1992 Mako 211CC w/Mercury Optimax 175
          3 other smaller OB boats and a trusty old canoe...

Comment

Did that Karen. Waiting for a response.
            1988 26' cuddy
            1975 20' open
            16' Sandpiper
            14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

All is good. Can't actually TALK to a person but several emails and we are back in charge. Added a PHOTOS channel. Lets get some good pictures posted. Anything that is of interest or just a good picture. Since I started the classicshamrock site, I have considered it more than a boating site. More of a club type site where we can share all our interests, not just Shamrocks.
              1988 26' cuddy
              1975 20' open
              16' Sandpiper
              14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Working...
              X