Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Problem solving

No secret that I know very little about web related things. When there is a problem I have to go to my techie guy. Sometimes that takes days, but I will always try to solve the problem.
2 of 2 < >

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Trailer Bunk heights for 26' shamrocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Bunk heights for 26' shamrocks?

Good Afternoon,
    I am looking for some help with setting up my trailer to haul my 26' Shamrock. Does anyone know the correct height my bunks should be at?

Mike, welcome!
    the bunks for 26ers has been discussed before, may be able to find it in search.. If not I will try to get measurements the next time we are at the boat,, but it may be a couple of weeks.
    Karen
    Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
    1986 Shamrock H/T with RWC 330 hp PCM, dual hydraulic helm
    1992 Mako 211CC w/Mercury Optimax 175
    3 other smaller OB boats and a trusty old canoe...

Comment

Did you find the info your were looking for? If not i can take pics of my setup and give you specs in a couple days. I have a '84 26ft predator
      I'll need to know what heights you want because the bunks are curved and cradle the boat plus i have 4 total

Comment

• My My Hey Hey
        My My Hey Hey commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice boat name.

Thanks! It gets a lot of attention for sure....LOL

Comment

Working...
      X