Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Problem solving

No secret that I know very little about web related things. When there is a problem I have to go to my techie guy. Sometimes that takes days, but I will always try to solve the problem.
2 of 2 < >

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums

Just got a call telling me that some are having a problem getting to the forums from the main page. Don't have any idea why this happened but, I think it is fixed. Call me if not. 252 241 9641. Gmail, certified1063@gmail.com., I check my site frequently during the day. I was not having a problem but did notice a drop in posts. If someone doesn't tell me, I may not know there is a problem. Please let me know of any and all problems. Thanks Jerry.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    31 Grand Slam
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

I noticed a drop in postings as well. Maybe this RC65 thing has everybody depressed like it does me. And now he's selling everything. Another boat that will never see the water again. Damn.
    1980 pilot house 351
    1988 260 predator 351

Comment

Hate to be a bummer!!
      believe me it's not making me happy!
      Richard
      78 20' cuddy
      2004 pcm 351 HO FWC
      BW 1:1

Comment

Thanks for fixing this. I was affected, being unable to go to forums, but all is well now.

Thanks again.
        C Rhodes
        26' Mackinaw - 1990
        351 Indmar (1990-2006: Great Engine)
        351 PCM (2006 - Current)
        Southport, NC

Comment

The list of forums near the top of the home page was missing. It is ok now.. I used google and used the address forum.classic etc to get in.

Lyle
          20' PH several modifications'

17 Irvette IB V8 gm

26 Ranger Tug diesel

Comment

Working...
          X