Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Manuals and other information

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuloko77
    replied
    Does anybody here have a wiring diagram for a Cummins Mackinaw? My boat is a 1998, pretty original, so I think the factory diagram could be pretty informative to me.

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Look on the info page of this web site, there are many wiring diagrams.

Leave a comment:

• Mickeyz1956
    replied
    Hey there Ship, 1981 20' open wiring diagram. mainly the area with soliniod ballast resistor. Am still fighting with trying to figure out where and what wires go where

Leave a comment:

• Pedlyr
    commented on 's reply
    Great resource. Thank you!

• Fish Witch
    replied
    I posted on the other site but some may not see it so here's a link that may be of help, at least for the diesel guys. Cummins:

https://www.manualslib.com/brand/cummins/engine.html

and Yanmar

https://www.manualslib.com/brand/yanmar/engine.html

There's lots of other manuals posted if you browse the site for all kinds of stuff, so hope this helps find what you're looking for

Leave a comment:

• Ship
    replied
    I added a quick reference guide for PCM. Someone posted on SBOs site. Right below the PCM manuals.

Leave a comment:

• shammiejim
    replied
    Thank you Ship. I appreciate the info.

Leave a comment:

• Ship
    replied
    The intake manifold on a 302 is ~9" wide where the one on a 351 is ~11".

Leave a comment:

• Ship
    replied
    Jim, I have PCM manuals only. Having said that the difference between them is Marine parts. Manifold, raw water pump, alternator and maybe distributer being the first off my head. Ford engines are pretty generic. Even the 302 and 351 share parts. The tanks are posted above there being 2 types, 30 gallon and 45 gallon. Left and right sides. As for a manual for Shamrocks, it seems they are very generic. Most systems are replaceable. The displacement of the engine can be determined by the distance between the heads. I don't remember it but maybe someone else will jump in with it.
    Last edited by Ship; 07-13-2020, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shammiejim
    replied
    Hi Ship,
    I'm new to the site. You seem to be the "go to" on manuals and specs. I have a few questions I was hoping you might be able to help with. I just purchased a 1989 20 cuddy. Do you have a manual for this? Also, the seller said the port fuel tank was bad and needs replaced. Do you have any specs or drawings for this. How do I tell what engine I have. I know I have an Idnmar. From the engine serial number (IF-89575) I'm assuming I-Indmar, F-Ford, 89-1989. Can you tell if this is a 302 or 351? And what is the horsepower? Please forgive all the questions as I am new to Shamrocks and the seller didn't have a lot of information. Thanks
    Jim

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    Can you help me find a manual for my 87 shamrock 17' center console it has a 140 Mitsubishi

• Ship
    replied
    Email it to me at shamrockboatatverizondotnet and I will post as a DropBox link

Leave a comment:

• Nay
    replied
    Ship,
    I have a manual for the Rochester 2-jet that was fitted on some of the Mitsu 4140 that I would like to post. It's around 35 M even in pdf. I have no idea how to download this onto the "Manuals" thread. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Nay

Leave a comment:

• redneck
    replied
    I have the owners manual for the 246 I think it has info on the 219 I’ll take look

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wow that's mega cool! Do you have some information about 1998 Shamrock 219 WA? Looking for all the techspec's for registration. Thank's!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X