Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Manuals and other information

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have what we believe to be an Indmar 351W in our 1990 26’. My best guess is that it is the original engine with the risers replaced. Would there be a serial number or other positive identification mark on the engine to verify and if so where would it be located? If we can identify it, I would like to get a copy of the manual.

We did see Indmar in several castings such as where the coolant hoses attach. The distributor is made by prestolite.

We installed new plugs, points, condenser, and rotor. We started up the engine for the first time in the yard yesterday and were very happy. She started right up, idled smoothly, good throttle response, no unusual noises. Hopefully that will carry over when we get in the water.
    Mark
    1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
    1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

Thank you Pedlyr.
    Mark
    1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
    1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

Ship,

do do you have the drawing for the 15 gallon belly water tank for the 26s? I remember seeing it somewhere, but can’t find it now.
      1990 Shamrock Mackinaw
      Mercruiser 383 Stroker MPI
      VD 72C 1.91:1/ACME 17x15.5 w/.075 cup 4B

Comment

No. All I have are gas tanks.
        Atlantic City, NJ
        1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Comment

Mine came with an engine manual, and an owner's manual. So these are both for a 1984 Walk-Thru Cuddy 20' with a Ford 302. However, the owner manual is failry generic for the time-period.

http://www.musebrigade.com/files/198...ers-Manual.pdf

http://www.musebrigade.com/files/198...ers-Manual.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
            Ship,

do do you have the drawing for the 15 gallon belly water tank for the 26s? I remember seeing it somewhere, but can’t find it now.
            Are you talking about the bow tank, or a tank situated where the fish cooker would be?
            1983 Cuddy, 1984 Open

Comment

• Eyekymo
              Eyekymo commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, just saw "water" tank. Please disregard.

Wow that's mega cool! Do you have some information about 1998 Shamrock 219 WA? Looking for all the techspec's for registration. Thank's!

Comment

I have the owners manual for the 246 I think it has info on the 219 I’ll take look
              Serenity
              07 246 WA
              5.7 MPI Crusader

Comment

Ship,
                I have a manual for the Rochester 2-jet that was fitted on some of the Mitsu 4140 that I would like to post. It's around 35 M even in pdf. I have no idea how to download this onto the "Manuals" thread. Any ideas?
                Thanks,
                Nay
                If it doesn't say SHAMROCK, it doesn't say much

'85 Shamrock 17'
                '68 Bertram 20' Bahia Mar

Comment

Email it to me at shamrockboatatverizondotnet and I will post as a DropBox link
                  Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

Hi Ship,
                    I'm new to the site. You seem to be the "go to" on manuals and specs. I have a few questions I was hoping you might be able to help with. I just purchased a 1989 20 cuddy. Do you have a manual for this? Also, the seller said the port fuel tank was bad and needs replaced. Do you have any specs or drawings for this. How do I tell what engine I have. I know I have an Idnmar. From the engine serial number (IF-89575) I'm assuming I-Indmar, F-Ford, 89-1989. Can you tell if this is a 302 or 351? And what is the horsepower? Please forgive all the questions as I am new to Shamrocks and the seller didn't have a lot of information. Thanks
                    Jim

Comment

Jim, I have PCM manuals only. Having said that the difference between them is Marine parts. Manifold, raw water pump, alternator and maybe distributer being the first off my head. Ford engines are pretty generic. Even the 302 and 351 share parts. The tanks are posted above there being 2 types, 30 gallon and 45 gallon. Left and right sides. As for a manual for Shamrocks, it seems they are very generic. Most systems are replaceable. The displacement of the engine can be determined by the distance between the heads. I don't remember it but maybe someone else will jump in with it.
                      Last edited by Ship; 07-13-2020, 11:38 PM.
                      Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

The intake manifold on a 302 is ~9" wide where the one on a 351 is ~11".
                        Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

Thank you Ship. I appreciate the info.

Comment

I added a quick reference guide for PCM. Someone posted on SBOs site. Right below the PCM manuals.
                            Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

Working...
                            X