Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Old tech pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old tech pictures

Under the old forums you had to go out to classic shamrocks.com without the forum heading to get to the pictures that you had posted. How do we get to that point now Jerry? Wiring diagrams and cooling schematics.
    Atlantic City, NJ
    1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Classicshamrock.net has been combined with the new site, Shamrockboats.com. Go there and click on the classicshamrock site. From there you use it as in the old days. It does appear to me as though some of the "shop notes" are missing. If you need something specific, ask and I will get it.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Can you post a link to the page in our manual section? A one click transfer?
      Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

I'll try and do just that, skip. May need to get some help.
        1988 26' cuddy
        1975 20' open
        16' Sandpiper
        14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

I tried and keep getting a blank page. Oops I tried again and got a partial blank page but was able to scroll down to the information menu.
          Last edited by Ship; 11-15-2021, 08:54 AM.
          Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

I'm working on this.
            1988 26' cuddy
            1975 20' open
            16' Sandpiper
            14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Working...
            X