Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Overheat problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No that project had a ACOE permit and was done under the watchful eye of inspectors. We had a survey done of the area we were going to dredge and then we walked out on the mud flat to stake the work area. When we started we could walk off the property go completely around the dock and back up the other side without getting your feet wet when the lake was done. The channel we made was approximately 10 feet wide by 80 feet long 4 feet deep. Almost 120 cubic yards of material.
    Mark
    1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
    1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mud7.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	3.24 MB
ID:	32718 Click image for larger version

Name:	mud8.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	32719 We dredged this canal in 2003. Typically lasts 10 years. 10 ft wide 4 ft deep. The mud is so soft and fine, I'll call it ooze, that they just dig out the hard bottom and let it settle. With my Shamrocks, I'm able to keep the ooze clear for my path while it settles to the sides. No current in my little dead end canal. I can come and go but, no one else can. That little peninsular is where I shift into forward after backing the 20 out of the slip.
      1988 26' cuddy
      1975 20' open
      16' Sandpiper
      14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Working...
    X