Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Pre-launch Mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Issa,

I am curious about the new switches you replaced the old ones with.

What switches did you replace the old ones with and where did you get them?

Also, what did you do with respect to the fuses?

Do the switches have built in circuit breakers?

Looks like you replaced the switch panel what material did you use and did you make the panel up yourself?

​​​​​​​she certainly looks great, nice job

Comment

• issa_cadirac
      issa_cadirac
      issa_cadirac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It’s been a lot of work but I’m almost done.

As far as your questions, I ordered everything through New Wire Marine. I used their switch panel builder, there are tons of options. Just select the size and it will only let you fill in what will fit. I wanted to keep the switches where they are so I went with the rocker switches and mounted a fuse block in the electrical compartment. Rockers with breakers above will not fit that footprint. There were plenty of directions I could’ve gone but being budget isn’t unlimited I went with the cleanest, most practical and affordable option. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Very pleased with how the kiwi grip turned out. And extremely easy to apply. Curious to see how well it holds up.
    Attached Files

Comment

looks great

Comment

She floats! Big ole’ skunk in the box fishing today tho.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks great! Sorry about the skunk smell but has to feel good seeing her floating there!
          Karen
          Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
          1986 Shamrock H/T with RWC 330 hp PCM, dual hydraulic helm
          1992 Mako 211CC w/Mercury Optimax 175
          3 other smaller OB boats and a trusty old canoe...

Comment

Working...
          X