Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring harness

Found some wiring harnesses that appear the same as in my 1988 20' open at this web site; however the 8 pin rectangular harnesses are identified for Mercruiser stern drives, as there were none listed for pleasurecraft which is what I believe I have . The connectors appear the same as mine.

My engine has silver valve covers and previous owner said it was a 302 , but I haven't verified myself. sticker on valve cover is not legible.

What type of harnesses do you all have??
    Boat engine, sterndrive, outboard parts and fishing lures. MerCruiser, OMC, Volvo, Crusader, Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury, Yamaha, Honda, Chris Craft, more.

Are you talking about the engine harness or the boat harness?
    1986 26' HT w/5.7 PCM 330HP RWC

Comment

Engine harness , including wiring to instrument panel, but haven't looked at any other wiring yet. I want to get it running, then replace all the wires. There are some that are just hanging there maybe cut by a squirrel. It was running fine when I bought it 3 years ago.
      Last edited by Mauro; 02-21-2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I believe I found actual engine components wire harness at this site , they specialize in inboards (correctcraft etc) and have a lot of PCM stuff. This harness appears to connect to the instrument panel wiing through the 8 pin connector.
        I am only starting to review what I need so I may be out in left field somewhere, but I'll get there eventually.
        Shop for inboard boat parts, supplies and accessories at SKIDIM. You’ll find inboard Supra, Malibu, Mastercraft and Nautique parts at the best discount boat supplies store online.

Comment

JMO but I HATE Ebasic power. They are close to me and I would walk to Atlanta, bare foot, over broken glass before I did business with them. All boats have the same color coded wiring. Go to Classic Shamrocks on the header and then to the info page. There are, used to be, many wiring diagrams.
          1988 26' cuddy
          1975 20' open
          16' Sandpiper
          14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

I have only bought damper plates from them,they have good prices and so far so good. But I have heard the same from others. I don't even like driving to Atlanta.....

Comment

Working...
            X