Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Carburetor and Injector Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carburetor and Injector Restoration

I'll try to be brief - Based on consistent great experiences my "go to resource" for carburetor repair and restoration work is Carolina Carburetor - a family owned domestic company that has been restoring carburetors continuously since the 1930's. They serve customers throughout the world daily via FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc...

Google " mycarburetordoctor "

Their web page will provide all the information you may need.
    Kingfisher
    1990 22' PREDATOR INDMAR 5.7 310 HP and ZF 45 C
    Fishineer
    1976 20' OPEN FISHERMAN Ford 302 and B/W 1:1
    Wilmington, NC

Hobbs Carburetor in NH is my go to guy for over 30 carbs. Much cheaper than Carolina who also does great work. Hobbs info can be found on the contacts page.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    31 Grand Slam
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Jerry, it was posted on FTC a few days ago that Hobbs has closed up shop because of covid 19.Too bad

regards Holty

Comment

I have actually been there a few times. The shop is above a garage and set up very well, but small. Guys are very close when working. Too bad, they were a great resource.

I have used this guy before. He sold me a rebuilt Quadrajet thats got 100 hrs on it. Puts a nice coat of white epoxy on them. So far so good.

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Mil...r-203-876-0554
      Last edited by Pedlyr; 07-26-2020, 06:21 AM.
      '78 20ft Cuddy
      Mercruiser 350 FWC preVortec w/Carb

Comment

Working...
      X