Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Pilot house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be building the frames out of 3/4” starboard and having 1/4” laminated safety glass cut at the local glazier. The frame will be made with rail and stile joints like a cabinet door. All told under 400.
    1990 26’ open 351W

Comment

• RC65
      RC65 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't wait to see this project!
      I'm sure it will turn out great mark!

Thanks Richard. Will be glad to get it done.

Have not devoted the time to the project that it needs. After work and on weekends my son and I are finishing the total rebuild of his house. We are thinking the house will be complete in 4 more weeks (just in time for the baby) then I can finish the console.

We will use the boat with the existing console until the new one is done to our satisfaction then swap it out. This way we can enjoy the boat and have a project for the days the weather doesn’t let us get out.
    1990 26’ open 351W

Comment

Working...
    X