Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Center console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center console

We have a 1990 26’ open which we are re-doing. Does anyone know if the center console on different model years have the same foot print?

I was looking at an 26’ open near by where the console has room to flush mount electronics, the two photos with the moss growing on the console.

On our model year there is just a small space on the angle where the previous owner placed the VHF, he had his Garmin mounted on top. Ideally we would like to find a way have the VHF, multi function display and stereo all flush mounted and located behind a lockable smoke glass cover rather then removing them each trip.

If if they are the same footprint we may look to find another console, if not we may look to build one or modify our current one.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Mark
    1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
    1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

I would say that all narrow bodies are the same. I know the engine boxes are different so I'm guessing the consoles would be also. Comparing the fat bodies to our slim and trim models.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Both boats are the narrow bodies. Ours is a 1990, I believe the other boat is a 1987. Is there any chance you have the style with the flat area behind the dark glass laying around?

Mark
      1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
      1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

Sorry, no center consoles.
        1988 26' cuddy
        1975 20' open
        16' Sandpiper
        14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Working...
        X