Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

2017 Emerald Isle Get Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Emerald Isle Get Together

I wasn't sure whether or not to have one this year but, today I talked to Teds wife Gail and she is serious about coming here. She thinks, as we all do, that getting Ted together with all his old Shamrock buddies would be a good thing. Would be great for me. There were a few things that didn't go the way I wanted, last year. I will make the needed changes. I need to know who would like to attend.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    31 Grand Slam
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

If I can arrange it with work we will be there, what month do you plan on?
    Karen
    Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
    1986 Shamrock H/T with RWC 330 hp PCM, dual hydraulic helm
    1992 Mako 211CC w/Mercury Optimax 175
    3 other smaller OB boats and a trusty old canoe...

Comment

I'm interested in attending again but it will all depend on when it is.......It would be great to finally meet Ted. I'm glad he is doing better.
      Clyde, Pasadena, Maryland
      1985 Shamrock (ROCK SOLID)26 Cuddy Cabin
      2000 Yanmar 4LHDA-STE 230 HP....
      Hurth HSW 630 A1 1.6 1.58 Trolling Valve
      17X17 4 bladed Prop with Light Cup

Comment

I'll be there.
        1980 pilot house 351
        1988 260 predator 351

Comment

How about Sept. 29, 30 &; Oct 1 weekend
          1988 26' cuddy
          1975 20' open
          31 Grand Slam
          16' Sandpiper
          14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

I'd be extremely interested in attending. You were kind enough to extend the invitation to me last year, but I had a work conflict (I'm a teacher and it was homecoming weekend.). They haven't finished the school calendar for the upcoming year yet, so I can't commit to any dates as of yet.
            Chip
            Camden, Delaware

1989 Shamrock 20 Cuddy Cabin (Rock Bottom)
            PCM 302, RWC

Comment

I would like to attend but this year the not so Little Squids are moving up to AA hockey and I believe we have a tournament in Boston that weekend

Comment

Unless my health is a complete turn around, I'll be there. What can I bring?
                Atlantic City, NJ
                1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Comment

Sounds good to me! When dates firm up I'll make reservations.
                  C Rhodes
                  26' Mackinaw - 1990
                  351 Indmar (1990-2006: Great Engine)
                  351 PCM (2006 - Current)
                  Southport, NC

Comment

Missed everyone last year as we had to cancel at the last minute. I would definitely like to make it this year if you'll have us back!!!

Comment

If this a firm date I am there. Unless God thinks otherwise. Jerry, every year you and the wife shoulder this fantastic event. Let me know what to contribute......."nothing" is not an acceptable answer.

Comment

Originally posted by reefbreak View Post
                        If this a firm date I am there. Unless God thinks otherwise. Jerry, every year you and the wife shoulder this fantastic event. Let me know what to contribute......."nothing" is not an acceptable answer.
                        Times two!
                        Atlantic City, NJ
                        1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Comment

The 2017 weekend of Sept. 29, 30 &; Oct 1 is now reserved for "The Emerald Isle Get Together".
                          Kingfisher
                          1990 22' PREDATOR INDMAR 5.7 310 HP and ZF 45 C
                          Fishineer
                          1976 20' CENTER CONSOLE Ford 302 and B/W 1:1
                          Wilmington, NC

Comment

dang wrong month....

Comment

Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post
                              I wasn't sure whether or not to have one this year but, today I talked to Teds wife Gail and she is serious about coming here. She thinks, as we all do, that getting Ted together with all his old Shamrock buddies would be a good thing. Would be great for me. There were a few things that didn't go the way I wanted, last year. I will make the needed changes. I need to know who would like to attend.
                              Just saw this. If you will still have us "Western" peoples, , I would love to show up again. I have a few things going on, familywise, within that time frame, but I staked my claim. I'm in. What can I bring? Really. I wouldn't insult you guys by bringing seafood from here, but,,,? What Chris said. ."nothing" is not an acceptable answer."
                              1983 Cuddy, 1984 Open

Comment

Working...
                              X