Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Cape Charles get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Fix
    replied
    I'm gunna keep puttin this up, keep ya thinkin bout it.

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Originally posted by My My Hey Hey View Post
    When are you going?
    Anytime that is good for you or anyone else. My schedule is open. I'm retired now.

Leave a comment:

• Eyekymo
    replied
    Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post
    Anyone? Split a cabin with me. I'll bring my 26 .
    I will, if I can. Steve, think about it.

Leave a comment:

• My My Hey Hey
    replied
    When are you going?

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Anyone? Split a cabin with me. I'll bring my 26 .

Leave a comment:

• Rock Bottom
    replied
    We’ve had better luck in the Chesapeake lately down there, but we’ve tried it all. Out past the concrete ships, and troll towards cape Charles. Its not far at all. If it dries up there we can shoot over towards the bay bridge, but like I said, last year we didn’t need to venture that far.

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Fishing in the clear waters of the Atlantic or the muddy waters of the Chesapeake? How far a ride is it to where you fish and I would imagine the water in the bay is nice and clear there also.

Leave a comment:

• Rock Bottom
    replied
    Yeah, stripers played nice last year. Didn’t catch the monsters, but we ate fresh fish. I’m not interested in bobbing eels anymore, so trolling it is.

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Fishing for stripers, right. Trolling? I'm interested, anyone else wanna share a cabin?

Leave a comment:

• Rock Bottom
    replied
    Well, the group of guys I usually go with finally booked a cabin in Kiptopeke. 12/8-12/15. We'd love to see someone come down there with a shamrock that week since mine will be home on the trailer.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Keep in mind starting in sept. you start to get more blow days than calm.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    When you pick a date let me know

Leave a comment:

• Striper Sniper
    replied
    Following this thread

Leave a comment:

• Eyekymo
    replied
    My brother and a very good family friend fish the lower end of the bay in December, and they kick a$$ with the striper. Sometimes it can get fairly chilly. Definitely warmer than hunting deer in Wisconsin. Just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• Rock Bottom
    replied
    We went down rigged for bobbing eels and trolling umbrella rigs. Didn’t catch monsters, so we wound up trolling rigs and caught 12 keepers over the 4 days I was there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X