Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. Let me thunk of some dates? Anyone have kids in school to work around? Pet friendly is doable.

Comment

Just keep us Northern guys in mind. Winter some time would be better but not during school vacations because its a heavy travel time.
      '78 20ft Cuddy
      Mercruiser 350 FWC preVortec w/Carb

Comment

Possible campgrounds too ??
        Just wishin', and hopen', and dreamin'

Comment

Campgrounds are no problem.
          school vacation is hit or miss. Not sure if we have anyone that would bring kids. I'm sure that could be worked as needed.

Comment

Do we have any Mardi Gras interest? Yes Bourbon Street can get pretty wild but there are some of the more family friendly arades around that are more subdued. If we had enough interest I could look into that.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              The day parades in NO are more family friendly, and the parades in Slidell are always family friendly (across the lake where I live).

Nay where are you?

Comment

A few pics from 2013.

Comment

Comment

A few photos of the convention on the Shamrockers page of this web site.
                  1988 26' cuddy
                  1975 20' open
                  16' Sandpiper
                  14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Comment

FWIW, I'm in Amite City, an hour north of NO in mid-April for my mother-in-law's 90th birthday party (14th, I think if that's a Saturday). I don't expect you to plan around my schedule, but if the event is within a week of that date, I'll probably see you there.
                      Clint Smith
                      Idaville, Oregon
                      '93 22' Warrior (Walkaround)

Comment

Let Me see what April looks like.

Comment

That would be one I could make because it could be a day trip for me lol.

Comment

We have a request for April and near campgrounds. Both are probably doable. Any other ideas? I will start working on this in the next couple of weeks. Once I have something in the works Ill post it on the the other sites.

Comment

I might be able to make that work. Maybe maybe maybe!!!
                              Atlantic City, NJ
                              1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Comment

Working...
                              X