Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

The Dock Side Lounge

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you thought all was lost politically, think about Mr. Durr. The driver who spent $153 on his campaign and beat the top Dem senator in NJ. Way to go Brandon.
    Atlantic City, NJ
    1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Comment

• Ship that senate win is one of the few bright spots in the NJ election. Too bad Jack couldn’t join him by winning the governor’s job.
      Mark
      1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
      1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

• By his winning the whole system will shift. Maybe only a little but Murphy won't have a rubber stamp without Sweeny.
        Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

• Besides what's not to celebrate? $160 bucks for a campaign?
          Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

• Since a seat can be won with under 200 bucks, that should be all that is allowed. The precedent has been set

Comment

• Can you believe it. The incumbent Democrat has found 12,000 new votes. I guess that truck from L.I. finally arrived.
              1988 26' cuddy
              1975 20' open
              16' Sandpiper
              14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

• Hey Jerry. Which race are you thinking of NJ? In Jersey the republican did well on actual Election Day in person votes but got trounced on “early mail in votes”.
                Last edited by Mako2; 11-06-2021, 04:26 PM.
                Mark

Comment

• N.J. state representative race where the trucker won with less than $200. The incumbent said that 12,000 new ballots have been found.
                  1988 26' cuddy
                  1975 20' open
                  16' Sandpiper
                  14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

• I couldn't find a news article to that effect but this is NJ.
                    Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

• I finally found an article but in the same article it said the Dems already chose another president of the Senate. Something sounds NJ FISHY!😮😮😮😮
                      Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

• And now we have the fart heard around the world. Our esteemed president cut a long and loud one while talking to Princess Camila, what a guy! And when I tried finding a video of it, none would play so Big Tech is covering up his smelly impact. But the rest of the world knows. This is how he really impresses our allies on the world stage. God, I miss Trump!

Comment

• Yup l would take some mean tweets and lower gas prices right about now!
                          Just wishin', and hopen', and dreamin'

Comment

• The price of gas here is always more than any where states side. Even though we export petroleum. Some say oh yeah its the Cali gas tax Gas never got cheap here when states with no oil even had cheap gas. Supply and demand only marginally effects the price of gas. Through the smoke collusion plays its hand.
                            2001 246 WA
                            Mercruiser 5.7 Horizon

Comment

• I do like showing off my kids love of the outdoors!!!😊 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211204_094352.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	495.4 KB
ID:	33566 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211204_094007.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	750.2 KB
ID:	33567
                              Atlantic City, NJ

Comment

• Looks like a fantastic day. Kids sure can make you proud.
                                Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X