Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Marine Related Flea Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Related Flea Markets

Love to go to things like "The Auto Fair" at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Are there any events that are similar and marine related?
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

I went to one at a guy's shop just west of the bridge to Emerald Island. You wouldn't believe the stuff that guy had.
    1980 pilot house 351
    1988 260 predator 408

Comment

I visit a friend who lives in Bellingham, WA and we'd regularly go to the local used boat parts store. It was old, junk stacked deep, and a great place to find things if you dig deep. I actually got a brand new pyrometer for my boat there once and he found a 12v freezer for his boat. Unfortunately they went out of business, before Covid. I miss that place!

Comment

I'm actually looking for a place where I can unload my collection.
        1988 26' cuddy
        1975 20' open
        16' Sandpiper
        14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Jerry, you know that you can call those idiots....Rusty Ron and Barnacle Barb!!! They're fair and honest.

Comment

Wrong coast, but this place is pretty fun to explore…
            https://www.mikescms.com

Comment

Chris, went to Rusty Rons yesterday, have you been there lately? You literally cannot get in the building. Slammed with all new stuff. No more good used stuff although I'm sure it is in there.
              1988 26' cuddy
              1975 20' open
              16' Sandpiper
              14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

No I haven't. The last time I was in there was when I had the Grumpy Grouper. Shamrock had just gone under in Bladen County. He got his hands on some of the stuff there. He had the same Shamrock style hull sticker that was on my boat.. After I bought the sticker and I was walking out the door he said to me "if he catches me selling that sticker on the internet there's going to be a problem".......imagine what my response was. Not only that, he wasn't any cheaper than Waste Marine in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X