Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Hurricane Henri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Henri

That's Henri, not Henry BTW. So it just seems appropriate it didnt make an impact like everyone thought. Eye passed about 18 miles from me.Thank you, yes sir I'll take it. Back in the water ASAP.
    '78 20ft Cuddy
    Mercruiser 350 FWC preVortec w/Carb

While I’m very happy the storm did not live up to its hype it seems the weather guessers cry wolf more then the boy in the story. All the money and sophisticated equipment in use 24 hours ago couldn’t predict whether we were going to have a hurricane or the 9 mph winds we actually had today but we are supposed to believe that these same guessers that the earth’s temperature is going to increase 0.5 degrees F in the next 50 years and that life as we know it will cease to exist if we don’t stop the cows from farting. Maybe it was the tail wagging the dog so the news didn’t have to talk about Biden and his genius plans.
    Mark
    1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
    1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

Yeah, so much for "Onri". I'm was waiting to see the Weather Channel meteorologists fiercely bracing against the savage winds as people go strolling by in the background.

I've had the worst hay season in 17 years. It's been rain, rain , rain. 50 degree nights in August. And when they call for more rain, I don't cut and miss the sunny days no one forecast. But...but...the earth has a fever!

The Afghan debacle was too stupid to be stupid.
      1987 26' Hardtop
      1996 20' Walkaround Cuddy

Comment

Looks like the weather guessers are at it again. Hope all along the gulf coast fair well. It’s hard for people to gear up for storm preparation after all the hype and crying wolf so many previous times. News is almost a disservice.
        Mark
        1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
        1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

Well, this is America and the frogs should keep their "ON-RI". The damn thing should have been "Henry" from the start.
          Thanks, I feel better. And there's no "Princes" in America. You wanna be a Prince, GO BACK

Comment

Working...
          X