Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

A True Good Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A True Good Guy

GregK is one for sure! I gave my grand son my 20 because I couldn't fix or use it. Who then gave it back to me because he didn't have the time or money. He got a job that gives him enough extra cash to play so he goes out and buys a 20" walk through that as it turns out needs an engine. In the mean time, I had given my 20 to Greg who now has given it back to me (really to my grand son) so he can play. I tried to tell Greg the boat was his but being a true Good Guy insisted. It says a lot about Greg and the Shamrock boating community. Thanks for allowing me the pleasure of being associated.
    Atlantic City, NJ
    1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Yes he is......
    1980 pilot house 351
    1988 260 predator 408

Comment

Greg has been on the list since the beginning. A true GOOD GUY .
      1988 26' cuddy
      1975 20' open
      16' Sandpiper
      14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

What goes around, comes around... Ship, you have been the "Good Guy" countless times to your Shamrock family, you were one of the first to welcome me, a newbie female, into the fold and have been a constant source of information and support to the family. It makes my heart feel good to see you so well rewarded!
        Karen
        Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
        1986 Shamrock H/T with RWC 330 hp PCM, dual hydraulic helm
        1992 Mako 211CC w/Mercury Optimax 175
        3 other smaller OB boats and a trusty old canoe...

Comment

Yes, what comes around goes around! Although I am not surprised to hear this sort of graciousness within this great group, it sure is a wonderful boost for the heart to realize how limitless it is. What a tremendous gesture GregK! Thanks for sharing Ship!
          1987 26' Hardtop
          1996 20' Walkaround Cuddy

Comment

Yep, I had the pleasure of meeting Greg on our fishing get together at Wachepreague a few years ago... Definitely a good guy. Everyone I have met with this group is a good guy or gal.
            Clyde, Pasadena, Maryland
            1985 Shamrock (ROCK SOLID)26 Cuddy Cabin
            2000 Yanmar 4LHDA-STE 230 HP....
            Hurth HSW 630 A1 1.6 1.58 Trolling Valve
            17X17 4 bladed Prop with Light Cup

Comment

• My My Hey Hey
              My My Hey Hey commented
              Editing a comment
              He's the cute one sitting down in my avatar. You sent me that picture from that trip Clyde.

The world could use a few more Greg's in it.

Comment

Wow l just read this. Skip you are a gentleman and you are the Good Guy.
              Just wishin', and hopen', and dreamin'

Comment

Greg is one of the best I ever met. I'm proud to call him my friend.

Comment

Working...
                X