Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First hours Biden puts 10s of thousands out of work by stopping the wall and the pipeline. Stock market surges on the thought of cheap illegal labor. Because it was so great, we are returning to the Yo'Bama years. Yo'Joe,, way to go . He has never had a thought of his own and no clue of how to run anything SOOOO we just put all the Yo'Bama people back in.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

What a disaster. I can’t believe this teleprompter reading bumbling idiot is our main man

Comment

Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post
        I go for my covid shot on Saturday. Because I am a Trump supporter, I will get the reprogram chip inserted at the same time.
        Well, after all, it isn't a vaccine - it's synthetic gene therapy that will not prevent infection or transmission. The only thing that will work as designed is the chip, LOL!.
        1987 26' Hardtop
        1996 20' Walkaround Cuddy

Comment

Did you see the inauguration clip where Biden was entering the Capital and someone told him - in his earpiece - to salute the Marines (at the door), and he just blurts out "salute the marines", and walks in? Good Lord, what a maroon!
          1987 26' Hardtop

Comment

I sure will miss my President..... Click image for larger version

Name:	20210121_213452.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	30374

Comment

Me too!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	l_1860.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	30402

1987 26' Hardtop

Comment

Well, the misinformation, impeachment, so called "insurrection" and cancellation culture campaign has been working. 66% of people have been brow beat into believing Biden won the election legitimately according to the latest AP-NORC poll. Amazing how well the Dems, MSM and big tech are able to deflect from the real issues. It's all geared to swing public opinion their way by ignoring the facts and working on peoples' emotions. I hope the Arizona Republicans can get to the bottom of what happened there. God help America!

Comment

Sending 2 Billion to W.H.O. for "developing" countries. More distribution of the wealth. Your money going who knows where.
                  1988 26' cuddy
                  1975 20' open
                  16' Sandpiper
                  14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Do not, do not, do not forget where the blame REALLY needs to be placed.....on DO NOTHING, spineless and self serving REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS that simply allow the radical left to continue pushing their senseless, damaging agenda.
                    Focus on OUSTING the enablers otherwise NOTHING will change....ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Boatsparky View Post
                    Do not, do not, do not forget where the blame REALLY needs to be placed.....on DO NOTHING, spineless and self serving REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS that simply allow the radical left to continue pushing their senseless, damaging agenda.
                    Focus on OUSTING the enablers otherwise NOTHING will change....ever.
                    We're going to try to do our part up here about Lisa who's up for re-election in '22. She's been an embarrassment. Lots of folks are pissed but Anchorage has turned into a blue town like most cities, a sad thing to see up here. There must be something about city people that depend on the "collective" that makes them vote communist.

Comment

Try to get involved at a local level. This is where the strong radical foothold exists. Its infiltrated every segment of public schools and local politic decision making. Its no longer at the point where we can think that voting someone in to national office will straighten things out. Its going to take continual efforts on individual conservatives to provide a base supporting local elected officials.
                      Stop blaming democrats. Change thru involvement locally is how it will change. You saw what happened these past four years. They now have put fear in to ANYONE that wants to run nationally and desires a strong America with conservative ethics.

Comment

More...

https://youtu.be/IoJ8HywJh1Q

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201229_193915.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	30850
                          1986 26' HT w/5.7 PCM 330HP RWC

Comment

Should make All in the Family mandatory watching for those that forgot what humor is and are easily offended.
                            Mark
                            1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
                            1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

Amos and Andy.
                              1988 26' cuddy
                              1975 20' open
                              16' Sandpiper
                              14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Working...
                              X