Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

The Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Rudy last night and thought he explained it fairly well. Hundreds of signed affidavits cannot be ignored.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

There was no one better at rooting out organized crime than Rudy Giuliani

However, lately he is nuttier than rat crap in an almond factory

They should have let Sydney Powell run that news conference and sent Rudy to the showers.

Comment

Due to the rules of discovery, I think they are holding their cards close. The left is very good at countering. Trump is too but the court rules make it a lot different than we think and or like. I think one of the things they are holding back are stats about vote patterns by Dominion's machines and programs. They are mathematical and hard to refute.
        Last edited by Ship; 11-20-2020, 11:56 AM.
        Atlantic City, NJ
        1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Comment

The longer this goes on the more it helps the democrats and hurts the republicans. Joe Biden will be the next POTUS. Trump will have to leave office with his tail between his legs. We are the laughing stock of the world right now. It should not have ended like this. Especially against a soft opponent like Joe Biden, but it has. Let us hope Biden, who has been mostly moderate in his career, can hold off the progressives. Biden has said he will only serve one term so the odds are Harris will be the nominee for 2024. Many Republicans have grown tired of Trump. I can't see him remaining the face of the party. They need to regroup and find a new leader. Marco Rubio and Nikki Haley in 2024.

regards Holty

ps. Rudy has seen better days

Comment

Originally posted by holty View Post
            They need to regroup and find a new leader. Marco Rubio and Nikki Haley in 2024.

regards Holty

ps. Rudy has seen better days

Haley/Rubio 2024 I like the way that sounds. In 2 years the R's will win back the House and unless a miracle happens (or fraud/cheating) the Rs will maintain the Senate in January. So Biden is already neutered.

Split government is not a bad thing... If the D's would have won the Senate and implemented some of their radical plans such as expanding and packing the SCOTUS, adding two Dem states, eliminating the Filibuster in the Senate etc.. it would have been dire.

But since our Govt will remain divided, Biden is going to have to compromise to get anything done.

Now the current race is technically not decided, but Trump has virtually no chance of winning what he seeks in court. He can prove all day long instances of voter fraud/impropriety etc.. (the PA Supreme Court changing the rules rather than the Legislature is an example) but no court is going to order a new election. At best they will invalidate some votes that they find are fraudulent, but no way possible will they invalidate an election in any state never mind multiple states

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Kristi Noem and if she makes the age cut off, Candace Owens.

Comment

And for the Dems, Louis Farakan and Omar
                1988 26' cuddy
                1975 20' open
                16' Sandpiper
                14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Just curious.... if anyone feels that this election was stolen....what makes one think that 2024 will be any different. More importantly if it is stolen, as I believe this one was, who amoung potential candidates will stand up against it any stronger than the current administration?

Basically....does it really matter any more? If a court isn't going to do the right thing by invalidating this election ( my opinion) do you really expect the disenfranchised masses to vote again?

Bottom line is "they" will oppose any change in DC. An outsider doesn't stand a chance. An insider, is an insider for a reason.

Just sayin....
                  Last edited by Boatsparky; 11-24-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I saw corruption at an early age. The key to a successful criminal organization is getting the law "on the pad". The Clintons turned the Democratic party into a criminal empire and a money making machine. Yo'bama built on it without any problem at all. Trump wasn't part of the family and they couldn't bring him in. He didn't need what they offered. He needed to be removed. 2 in the back of the head wouldn't work , we all know everything else that was tried. Finally, mail in voting. Something that couldn't be traced and met their goals. "The ends justifies the means and by any means necessary".
                    1988 26' cuddy
                    1975 20' open
                    16' Sandpiper
                    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Jerry, everything you wrote is true. The Dems are smart sneaky SOB's. I still put a lot of this on Trump himself though. Did he have to keep calling Biden 'Sleepy Joe'? Couldn't he have walked up to the podium at his rallies wearing a mask, then remove it? Couldn't he have said 'OUR administration has done this' instead of 'I have done this' when talking about accomplishments? Couldn't he have just ignored the fake news instead of always confronting it? Couldn't he have acted as a sitting president should? No, he could not. Trump figured what worked four years ago would work again. Alas, it did not and he along with all of his supporters now have to live with it. I feel the last four years with Trump were great but in the end, he failed us.

Comment

Jay, agree 100%. I have no idea what is going to happen but I, personally, am going back to "cash in, cash out" Distribution of my wealth will be determined by ME. Not the world order.
                        1988 26' cuddy
                        1975 20' open
                        16' Sandpiper
                        14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

• Deputyrpa
                          Deputyrpa commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What a wonderful, wonderful man! Where am I on your distribution list now?

The problem with Biden assuming office as a result of a nefariously conceived and executed election - and specifically this particular one - is that all of the decades of illegal government intelligence, law enforcement, political deceit and media propaganda culminating in the last four years will have succeeded without consequences. No honest and patriotic American would want to run or be able to win that office ever again. It guarantees a borg-like federal police state with no voluntary consent of the electorate.

Comment

Ditto what Deputyrpa said. Furthermore...why vote or even talk about whos running in 2024 if they are allowed to steal this one.
                          I spent over 4 years on the job, in duck blinds and crabbing with a 30 year old,, telling him the whole time about the importance of voting. How its the only way we,, as regular Joe's, can make an impact in our country's direction. He always responded with,, our vote means nothing. Guess what, he voted this year. He called me several after the election to tell me he was right the whole time.
                          Meanwhile there's another segment of society that believes in looting and rioting to influence voters. Its no longer about Trump or Biden or Rubio and AOC. Its about stealing an election and rubbing our noses in it. I don't want to insult anyone here, but have we as a nation become numb to dishonest politics, "what can we do" attitudes, or...how many thousands have died giving us the right to a fair election?
                          How many have made phone calls or sent emails about the anemic response from the Republican party ?
                          Lord knows we'd never riot. So, at this point get used to the new norm. Our votes really don't count.

Geez...where's my blood pressure meds? 😁

Comment

I live and vote in Illinois- I know my vote don't count. Lately like as in NY all we get are carpet bagger candidates. I always laughed when they said our last POS was from Chicago. So much a Chicagoan that he moved back after office and lived ever happily after.....

Even our new licence plates show Lincoln leaving
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	new plates.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	29761
                            Last edited by gary s; 11-28-2020, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I guess this is related to the overall situation. I don't watch football any longer. Feel likee I can't support people that hate my country. Last night I'm flickin the TV, nothing much on, and I see college football. Duke is playing so I start to watch. The duke helmets have the Black Panther clenched fist on the back. I know Duke is a bastion of communism, but when the American people accept this, it is all over, IMO. We are done. If the senate seats in Ga. go communist, you better go underground with all your business and money dealings. Keep your friends close, try to ignore the federal govt., or any govt., in any dealings.
                              1988 26' cuddy
                              1975 20' open
                              16' Sandpiper
                              14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Working...
                              X