X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputyrpa
    replied
    Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post
    I would like to say that if you are a Biden supporter, please don't be afraid to give your opinion here. I for one would like to hear it and you will never be criticized or personally attacked on this site. A good debate needs 2 sides.
    Even a bad debate needs two sides!

Leave a comment:

• Ship
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. I have had the be civil conversation many times on the other site.

• Boatsparky
    replied
    I agree with Quick.

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    I would like to say that if you are a Biden supporter, please don't be afraid to give your opinion here. I for one would like to hear it and you will never be criticized or personally attacked on this site. A good debate needs 2 sides.

Leave a comment:

• Pedlyr
    replied
    Originally posted by holty View Post
    I am with the narcissistic bastard to the end but I found myself screaming ASSHOLE at the TV over and over again when he spoke out of control. The right-wing is with him all the way and there is no need to tickle their fancy. He NEEDS to sway the undecided. I don't think he did that in this go-round. If Trump could have just acted like a sitting president running on his record Biden would have eventually shot himself in the foot. I am sure members of the Senate and House who hope to ride his coattails were not happy. He must do better. He needs the fence-sitters to win. My two cents.

regards Holty

Leave a comment:

• Ship
    commented on 's reply
    It will be because I'm only letting you guys vote. Everybody else will have to wait until Nov 4 to vote. Oh wait, that won't work. Everybody can vote until , Christmas or later. Lol

• Islander
    replied
    If this thread is any indication, Trump’s win will be the mother of all landslide victories.

Leave a comment:

• Deputyrpa
    replied
    Originally posted by My My Hey Hey View Post
    Then I saw him speaking in Massachusetts on tv around 7:45 last night at the rally and he sounded good.
    It's when he is at ease. With the people. Even in the White House he is not free from nefarious schemers.

Leave a comment:

• My My Hey Hey
    replied
    Then I saw him speaking in Massachusetts on tv around 7:45 last night at the rally and he sounded good.

Leave a comment:

• Fish Witch
    replied
    One other observation on Trump's interrupting, and it's again an indication of how hypocritical the left is, is the tactics we've seen time and time again when a conservative tries to give a speech at a college campus they are shouted down by the leftists and not allowed to make their point. Hmmm, seems they don't like it when a conservative gives it back to them in the same way. A sad state of affairs we can't have a conversation without rude behavior that stifles the expression of ideas. This is the fruit of what Hillary said "we'll be civil when we get back in power" and "resist' when she lost the election in 2016. Thanks a lot Hillary! Enough ranting for now...

Leave a comment:

• My My Hey Hey
    commented on 's reply
    Well said.

• holty
    replied
    I am with the narcissistic bastard to the end but I found myself screaming ASSHOLE at the TV over and over again when he spoke out of control. The right-wing is with him all the way and there is no need to tickle their fancy. He NEEDS to sway the undecided. I don't think he did that in this go-round. If Trump could have just acted like a sitting president running on his record Biden would have eventually shot himself in the foot. I am sure members of the Senate and House who hope to ride his coattails were not happy. He must do better. He needs the fence-sitters to win. My two cents.

regards Holty

Leave a comment:

• Fishineer
    replied
    All good comments. My two cents -

One is too feeble and one can not control the throttle on his mouth.

The feeble one has a history of demonstrating that acquiring some family wealth can be commingled with representing the country while attempting to grow his power and influence. The other is an accomplished boisterous bully who has successfully provided leadership to the country in spite of over $30 million in lies and unpatriotic attempts to remove him while his family sacrifices significant amounts of wealth in order for him to fulfill his commitment to perform his duties to the country without allowing any commingling.

I feel our country will be safer continuing with the bully, and I do not think it would be fair for anyone to expect the feeble one to be capable of placing our country above him using his power to improve his family wealth.

Between their VP's? - I definitely go with the bully's less radical VP.

Leave a comment:

• My My Hey Hey
    replied
    Well said. I wouldn't have his job even if I was smart enough to have it. Heck, I wouldn't even apply for it with all of the jackasses up there. I like him because of what Jerry said. He loves his country. Confidence and determination to win are good qualities for a president. He comes across as immature when he is speaking sometimes but the economy tells you that he knows what he is doing. Others up there like Chuck and Nancy are hurting the country because of the chip they have on their shoulder. They aren't doing what they were elected for. I wonder how Trump would act if the swamp was completely drained. WE NEED TERM LIMITS.
    I'm not embarrassed to be an American. I'm not embarassed to like the way this country was before it became a freak show in some ways. I think Trump thinks the same way.

Leave a comment:

• Deputyrpa
    replied
    People have already made their minds up. Trump's strategy was to remove the support of the far left from Biden. They're not going to vote for Trump, but they may stay home. He did a pretty good job, but failed to close on some haymakers.

Trump has denounced white supremacists, time and time again. What more does he have to say? It's like the "when did you stop beating your wife" question. For Pete's sake,he is (was) a NY centrist his entire life. Never before had he been even associated with racial indiscretions. In fact, the exact opposite. is true. People have short memories and relentless propaganda works.

The idea that white supremacy is some widespread issue is leftist projection and media-spurred nonsense. I've seen this broken record before in history. They're not the ones burning, rioting, looting and murdering. Why was Biden not asked to denounce Antifa and BLM?

As far as I am concerned, I cannot think of any politician who could withstand 4 years of a despicable political setup and relentless legal witch hunt - knowing of one's complete innocence - with the stamina and mindset to concentrate on running the world's superpower effectively as Trump has done. It's remarkable. I could care less about his brashness or rudeness. If anyone deserves to be a "Richard" to these malfeasant co-conspirators, it's him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X