Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My My Hey Hey View Post
    Then I saw him speaking in Massachusetts on tv around 7:45 last night at the rally and he sounded good.
    It's when he is at ease. With the people. Even in the White House he is not free from nefarious schemers.
    1987 26' Hardtop
    1996 20' Walkaround Cuddy

Comment

If this thread is any indication, Trump’s win will be the mother of all landslide victories.
      1988 WalkThru 20
      302 Ford
      (sold)

Comment

• Ship
        Ship commented
        Editing a comment
        It will be because I'm only letting you guys vote. Everybody else will have to wait until Nov 4 to vote. Oh wait, that won't work. Everybody can vote until , Christmas or later. Lol

Originally posted by holty View Post
      I am with the narcissistic bastard to the end but I found myself screaming ASSHOLE at the TV over and over again when he spoke out of control. The right-wing is with him all the way and there is no need to tickle their fancy. He NEEDS to sway the undecided. I don't think he did that in this go-round. If Trump could have just acted like a sitting president running on his record Biden would have eventually shot himself in the foot. I am sure members of the Senate and House who hope to ride his coattails were not happy. He must do better. He needs the fence-sitters to win. My two cents.

regards Holty

'78 20ft Cuddy
      Mercruiser 350 FWC preVortec w/Carb

Comment

I would like to say that if you are a Biden supporter, please don't be afraid to give your opinion here. I for one would like to hear it and you will never be criticized or personally attacked on this site. A good debate needs 2 sides.
        1988 26' cuddy
        1975 20' open
        16' Sandpiper
        14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

I agree with Quick.

Comment

• Ship
            Ship commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too. I have had the be civil conversation many times on the other site.

Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post
          I would like to say that if you are a Biden supporter, please don't be afraid to give your opinion here. I for one would like to hear it and you will never be criticized or personally attacked on this site. A good debate needs 2 sides.
          Even a bad debate needs two sides!
          1987 26' Hardtop
          1996 20' Walkaround Cuddy

Comment

Working...
          X