Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Hello from Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Maryland

Hello all. Been awhile since I've posted on here. I talked to Jerry about a month ago in text messages but haven't talked to anyone else in quite some time. I'm alive and well and busy as can be with my granddaughters. I now have 3 of them with my son's wife giving birth on May 15th of this year. The boat did not see water this year as I knew with my son having the baby due we would not take it out much and I just didn't want to spend $2500 on a slip for the boat to just sit there. I plan on putting it up for sale soon as I want to down size to something I won't need help to put in and out of the water. Jerry has just what I want if I can sell the 26 so hopefully that works out.

Enough about me, how's everybody else doing? I talk to JKraft from time to time on facebook. He has a Shamrock page on there. I do check on here every so often to see if any get togethers are scheduled but haven't seen any since our fishing trip to Wachepreague. That was a great time.

You all take care and I will try to get back on here more often.
    Clyde, Pasadena, Maryland
    1985 Shamrock (ROCK SOLID)26 Cuddy Cabin
    2000 Yanmar 4LHDA-STE 230 HP....
    Hurth HSW 630 A1 1.6 1.58 Trolling Valve
    17X17 4 bladed Prop with Light Cup

Nice to here from you. Did you give up hunting to?
    1980 pilot house 351
    1988 260 predator 408

Comment

No way Steve. I don't need help to hunt. I was actually at camp last weekend getting my stands ready. Going back to camp this weekend to do a little maintenance on my trailer.... always something, you know how it is.

Comment

Glad you're doing good Clyde. I understand how life can change things. Maybe a get together in the spring. I know I need one.
        1988 26' cuddy
        1975 20' open
        16' Sandpiper
        14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

• crhodes
          crhodes commented
          Editing a comment
          "Maybe a get together in the spring. I know I need one."

Me too! Was the right decision to cancel the one this past spring but hope it is feasible this upcoming spring.

Hey there Clyde! Glad to see you stopping in. I can understand the downsizing and glad to hear you are looking at another shamrock.
        Karen
        Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
        1986 Shamrock H/T with RWC 330 hp PCM, dual hydraulic helm
        1992 Mako 211CC w/Mercury Optimax 175
        3 other smaller OB boats and a trusty old canoe...

Comment

Clyde, good to hear from you and hope we can all meet this spring. Congrats on grandchildren.
          C Rhodes
          26' Mackinaw - 1990
          351 Indmar (1990-2006: Great Engine)
          351 PCM (2006 - Current)
          Southport, NC

Comment

That would be great to see everyone again. Thanks for the congrats on the granddaughters... They are great but they sure do tire me out. There's a reason God doesn't let old people have children....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cw.abeljr View Post
              That would be great to see everyone again. Thanks for the congrats on the granddaughters... They are great but they sure do tire me out. There's a reason God doesn't let old people have children....LOL
              Hey Clyde good to hear from you. Congratulations on grandkids, l have 6 know. I sold my 246 and looking to down size also.

LOL God is always right you know.
              Just wishin', and hopen', and dreamin'

Comment

• cw.abeljr
                cw.abeljr commented
                Editing a comment
                Great hearing from you Greg... Yea I want to start taking the granddaughters fishing and the 26 is a but much to get back in a slip by myself when there us a crosswind across the slip which is how the winds usually blow off the Chesapeake. A 20 I can launch and bring in by myself..... You're right about God always being right.

Good to hear from you Clyde! While we haven't really met, yours is one of the names I always look forward to seeing in a thread. Glad to see you're doing well!
              Chip
              Camden, Delaware

1989 Shamrock 20 Cuddy Cabin (Rock Bottom)
              PCM 302, RWC

Comment

• cw.abeljr
                cw.abeljr commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea Chip, I look forward to one day meeting you. It's been a pleasure meeting everyone that I have met from the Forum so far and I can tell by talking to you in the past that it will be no different with you.
            Working...
            X