Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

And then there are these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not our cup of tea but I would love to sit behind the wheel on a flat calm bay with the throttles push all the way forward just one time.

regards Holty

I also like big roller coasters

Comment

Just silly. I suspect that if she had enough beam (and displacement), he would have hung twenty of them on the stern.

I've got $20 that says his wristwatch is bigger than a silver dollar, too.

"Look at me! Look at ME! Look at MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"
      Last edited by Crunch; 09-29-2019, 07:21 AM.

Comment

I don't get it, compensation maybe? Not to mention, the boat must handle atrociously when low on fuel. Twin Volvo IPS 650's would be a different story, 50knots and half the fuel burn.

There was a large Sea Vee for sale recently with twin IPS power and it made the triple Evinrude version look bad.

I think this is a similar boat: https://www.saltwatersportsman.com/b...avee-390i-ips/
        Steve
        1998 260 Mackinaw Sea Maxx 5.7 HO TBI 12' Klamath w/ 20hp Tohatsu EFI

Comment

Some of you guys get it, and if you spent any time in South Florida you’d understand too. As to handling it does not matter many can’t drive anyway

Comment

Originally posted by gary s View Post
            Some of you guys get it, and if you spent any time in South Florida you’d understand too. As to handling it does not matter many can’t drive anyway
            Yup, they still wear big-azzed gold chains, too. We have plenty of that on the Fox chain, too. Those boats spend most of their time slipped at the bars, too.
            1983 Cuddy, 1984 Open

Comment

That rig is the Sanders Ford owners son's I believe Jerry

Comment

I think you are right. Must be nice to have a rich daddy. Oh please tell me he worked for it. Yeah right.
                1988 26' cuddy
                1975 20' open
                31 Grand Slam
                16' Sandpiper
                14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

I bet he's got caluses on his texting finger for "working" so hard! Glad I earned my leather patches on my hands.

Comment

This is more my style.

https://www.powerboatlistings.com/photographs/61057

1980 pilot house 351
                    1988 260 predator 351

Comment

• RC65
                      RC65 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hope it has an ejection seat!

Originally posted by My My Hey Hey View Post
                    Maybe with outriggers, and a leaning post.
                    1983 Cuddy, 1984 Open

Comment

Working...
                    X