Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

A question for the Site Commander...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyekymo
    replied
    Sorry, my bad.

Leave a comment:

• holty
    replied
    30 Mainship Pilot II

regards Holty

Leave a comment:

• Eyekymo
    replied
    Holty, don't you have a Carolina Classic?

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Great news. See, give a guy a title and he perks right up....

What would be a major perk when you're really old and crotchity and no longer own the 31, is a video beginning with said start-up.

From what I've seen of the 31, you have good reason to be proud!

Leave a comment:

• Mako2
    replied
    Jerry. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Leave a comment:

• reefbreak
    replied
    Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post
    Here ya go Tony. Not the boat the GS 31 is. For the hurricane, they hauled the 31 and I wasn't there. I had shown the yard boss where the keys were and that all the fuel and RW valves were closed. Yesterday another boat owner told me that he was there when they hauled it and every one in the whole marina stopped what they were doing and and looked, when they started her up. Said, "thats awesome, what a sound". Charter boat Capt told me today that I had the best boat in the marina. It is a small marina but I'm proud.

BTW everyone, I'm back in the water and in good health, any one want to go fishin?
    Jerry, I'm game! Let's go trolling for pinfish. Blow fish should be showing up soon.......maybe get a lil crazy and go for some grouper/trigger? I've been saving gas money for "Linda's Rock"!

Leave a comment:

• Ship
    replied
    Jerry, that is great to hear.

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Here ya go Tony. Not the boat the GS 31 is. For the hurricane, they hauled the 31 and I wasn't there. I had shown the yard boss where the keys were and that all the fuel and RW valves were closed. Yesterday another boat owner told me that he was there when they hauled it and every one in the whole marina stopped what they were doing and and looked, when they started her up. Said, "thats awesome, what a sound". Charter boat Capt told me today that I had the best boat in the marina. It is a small marina but I'm proud.

BTW everyone, I'm back in the water and in good health, any one want to go fishin?

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	28cc.jpg Views:	1 Size:	152.2 KB ID:	23279

Leave a comment:

• Pedlyr
    replied
    Or "Carolina Site Commander"

Leave a comment:

• holty
    replied
    I am liking the title 'Site Commander'. Has a nice ring to it. Let's hope it sticks. Good job Tony.

regards Holty

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Looks to be a well made solid boat. Complete with half tower, out riggers and deep pockets to pay the gas pumps. CDN prices at the pumps run from $5 to $7 a gallon. Guessing a 454 wouldn't like trolling for hours chasing salmon. So probably diesels with a valve. The custom cradle is impressive. First time I've seen one for a power boat.

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Originally posted by Fisherlady2 View Post
    Carolina Classics have a very definitive look, the pronounced flare out around the top of the hull was designed to throw off the spray that is so common in the near shore waters on the coast from what I recall from reading when I was boat shopping a few years ago.
    The Carolina flare.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherlady2
    replied
    Carolina Classics have a very definitive look, the pronounced flare out around the top of the hull was designed to throw off the spray that is so common in the near shore waters on the coast from what I recall from reading when I was boat shopping a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Carolina Classics are made right here in Eastern North Carolina. Been around about 40 years. Good boats. Come in the I/O and inboard versions. Usually with twin 454s. A lot of them around here, I have 2 in the marina with me. One an I/O and the other a straight inboard with diesels.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X