Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Dorian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key word for the day. "United" Another is Common Wealth" Separate countries but sharing common wealth and Queens and Kings. Like Canada, Australia and more.
    Atlantic City, NJ
    1982 Cuddy, Rebuilt 351 .060 rings, Edelbrock carb

Comment

Got power back about 3:30 yesterday. Was out about 12 hours. Thanks to reefbreak, I didn't care and more importantly, well I won't go there but, Linda stayed for the storm and my new generator ran my whole house. Had more of a clean up after most get togethers. Cecil, final report?
      1988 26' cuddy
      1975 20' open
      31 Grand Slam
      16' Sandpiper
      14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post
        Got power back about 3:30 yesterday. Was out about 12 hours. Thanks to reefbreak, I didn't care and more importantly, well I won't go there but, Linda stayed for the storm and my new generator ran my whole house. Had more of a clean up after most get togethers. Cecil, final report?
        Great to hear Jerry. I was worried about you southern folks.
        Chip
        Camden, Delaware

1989 Shamrock 20 Cuddy Cabin (Rock Bottom)
        PCM 302, RWC

Comment

All is well in Charleston. Power was off about 36 hours. I used an inverter to keep small stuff going. Think I will research a whole house Generator system. We did get hot in the house. Any ideas on what system to get?

Thanks lyle
          20' PH several modifications'

17 Irvette IB V8 gm

26 Ranger Tug diesel

Comment

Lyle, glad you made out OK. I'll start a new thread on the generator.
            1988 26' cuddy
            1975 20' open
            31 Grand Slam
            16' Sandpiper
            14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Working...
            X