Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Shamrock Info and History

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamrock Info and History

Click image for larger version  Name:	4140 manuel.jpg Views:	1 Size:	135.7 KB ID:	19009 Going through all the info I received fro Len, "I Fish". An awful lot of useless dealer stuff but also a lot of very interesting info. Water test sheets on many boats. Dealer prices and sales sheets along with many, many brochures. Need to know something about your boat, ask. I probably could find it. How about an owners manual for a 4140 in a 17'er. Always seems someone is looking for that. If your a good guy, its yours. Want to know what the water test of your boat looked like, give me the VIN. Want to see the sales agreement btw KCS and Palmer, ask. BTW part of that agreement is that Palmer Marine will honor all warranties for the models they purchased. Want to know what the dealer paid for your boat? How about some old photos or the real story, from George himself. Many magazine boat tests on every model. How about photos of the infamous outboard Shamrock?
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

I love stuff like that! What do you have on the 26 Mackinaw?
    Steve
    1998 260 Mackinaw Sea Maxx 5.7 HO TBI 12' Klamath w/ 20hp Tohatsu EFI

Comment

Originally posted by tuner View Post
      I love stuff like that! What do you have on the 26 Mackinaw?
      Everything you ever wanted to know.
      1988 26' cuddy
      1975 20' open
      16' Sandpiper
      14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

V E R Y C O O L !!!

And nice of you to offer the info!

Comment

Jerry,

That sounds very interesting. If you want or need any of the information scanned to save electronically I would be happy to do it. I will also send you my vin number to see if you have any information on our particular boat or at least the year and model in general.

Hope this helps make your time on house arrest pass more quickly and that you are fully up and about soon.

Mark
          Mark
          1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
          1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

I would be very interested in a copy of the owners manual for a 4140 in a 17'

Comment

Originally posted by OCFishGuy View Post
              I would be very interested in a copy of the owners manual for a 4140 in a 17'
              Ditto on a possible copy of the manual. Name a price.
              Nay
              If it doesn't say SHAMROCK, it doesn't say much

'85 Shamrock 17'
              '68 Bertram 20' Bahia Mar

Comment

Originally posted by Nay View Post

Ditto on a possible copy of the manual. Name a price.
                Nay
                Entire manual consists of pictures of the engine and parts ID. I'll put them on the info page. I know the web site. and particularly the info page, is a mess. I am trying to find someone local who is a tech guy and can make it better. I love living here but it does have its challenges.
                1988 26' cuddy
                1975 20' open
                16' Sandpiper
                14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Here are mine Jerry. Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	20190108_172929.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	19032Click image for larger version

Name:	20190108_172822.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	19033
                  1980 pilot house 351
                  1988 260 predator 408

Comment

Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post

Entire manual consists of pictures of the engine and parts ID. I'll put them on the info page. I know the web site. and particularly the info page, is a mess. I am trying to find someone local who is a tech guy and can make it better. I love living here but it does have its challenges.
                    Jerry,
                    Let me know how you do that 'cause I have a copy of the Mitsu manual of the engine that I would like to upload that is 108 pages and a little big for an attachment to an email.
                    Nay
                    If it doesn't say SHAMROCK, it doesn't say much

'85 Shamrock 17'
                    '68 Bertram 20' Bahia Mar

Comment

• Ship
                      Ship commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nay, that shouldn't be that hard. email me and I will post. Might be slow but no problem on this end. hopefully it's PDF format.

Jerry.

Here is my vin number. SHA01063A090 Any specific or general information you have on our 1990 26 open would be appreciated. Thanks again for your continued support and guidance.

Mark
                    Mark
                    1990 26’ open 351W Indmar
                    1987 30’ Blackwatch twin 351W Crusaders (sold)

Comment

Still trying to get all this stuff sorted into some type of order. First by length and then by year. Ridiculous how Shamrock did some things. For instance, 24 Grand Slam has 2 completely different boats, I mean COMPLETELY different. One is a cool Janice design with twin inboards. The other an SPll hull, what I would call a cuddy. Cuddy and stalker are used interchangeably. The 26 has many different names depending on the options. Color of decals was an option, not specific to the year. Slow but sure, I'll get it straightened out.
                      1988 26' cuddy
                      1975 20' open
                      16' Sandpiper
                      14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Thank you for taking the time! I can hardly wait to see it.
                        Steve
                        1998 260 Mackinaw Sea Maxx 5.7 HO TBI 12' Klamath w/ 20hp Tohatsu EFI

Comment

Jerry,

Let me know if there is something I can do to assist you.

Dan
                          Kingfisher
                          1990 22' PREDATOR INDMAR 5.7 310 HP and ZF 45 C
                          Fishineer
                          1976 20' OPEN FISHERMAN Ford 302 and B/W 1:1
                          Wilmington, NC

Comment

How is Len, IFish?
                            1988 WalkThru 20
                            302 Ford
                            (sold)

Comment