Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

South Fl been on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Fl been on fire

The Muttons have been on fire! Best season ive seen in almost a decade.

also been taking the girls out lobstering, and took the shammy for a run to the bahamas and did some deep dropping. Been a blast.

Hope yall are enjoying your summer.
    Attached Files

Nothing better than enjoying the water with friends and family. Nice catch. Interested to know about your boat.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Hey fix yea man. Thats what its all about. What do you want to know man

Mike

Comment

I think I made some parts for that boat. How long have you had it and where was it before? More pictures of boat please.
        1988 26' cuddy
        1975 20' open
        16' Sandpiper
        14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Sure thing coming to you. So the story I got was that this was owned by the previous owner and his father. In miami. They make the formula 88 degreaser, you probably see jt in the auto stores. Block bottle, big white lettering and number 88 onfront. I have had her now over 18 months.

shes a 261991 open, ford 351. Havent really looked into year of the motor. Runs great just needed new coil and distributor, carb clean. I also had to rebuild the transmission. Ill start posting pics of before the make over.

anything else lemme know.

Comment

Comment

That looks like one of my swim platforms. Have a transom livewell? remember the name of PO.
              1988 26' cuddy
              1975 20' open
              16' Sandpiper
              14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Yes has a small live well in the transom. It was called "My Lady"

Comment

Working...
                X