Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Holland's Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holland's Island

Been out fishing to take advantage of some really nice weather and to avoid all the politicing...went and fished the lower marsh islands of the eastern shore, particularly Holland Island. Interesting history for the island, sad history as there is very little left. The one picture shows some rip rap and an excavator that was left on the old island. Anyway, fishing for stripers was great both times, fog stayed with us so top water action was constant and the fly fishing was at its finest. Bay was so flat took my skiff out to the target ship in the southern MD portion of the bay. A ton of fish up to 23in made for a great couple of trips.

If weather cooperates i will have a hunting report for my first ever duck trip out of my 26

Here is an article on Holland's Island...notice the excavator.
    https://sometimes-interesting.com/20...olland-island/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tcf25; 11-07-2020, 11:02 PM.
Working...
X