Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

First fishing trip since rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First fishing trip since rebuild

Not the most entertaining report but it is the first report from the first trip since the rebuild. Ran 30 miles round trip in some snotty conditions on the Chesapeake. First fish over the side was a white perch caught by my brother. Ran around loolking for rockfish. Managed to find some breaking schools bit all small fish, I did get some on the fly which is always fun. Hopefully some better reports as fall comes around.

Well done. I went spot fishing Saturday and loaded up. I got busy today and missed my own fish fry.
    How did the boat do?
    1980 pilot house 351
    1988 260 predator 351

Comment

• tcf25
      tcf25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Boat ran very well. Drifted great in some snotty conditions

A fishing trip is still fun, no matter what the catching ends up being! Had to feel good getting that first 'mechanical shake down' cruise successfully completed!
    Karen
    Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
    1986 Shamrock H/T with RWC 330 hp PCM, dual hydraulic helm
    1992 Mako 211CC w/Mercury Optimax 175
    3 other smaller OB boats and a trusty old canoe...

Comment

• tcf25
      tcf25 commented
      Editing a comment
      It did feel great. So much better to be using her than rebuilding her. Hope weather holds out for a long fall of good fishing
Working...
X