Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

1990 Shamrock 20 Open Fish Looking For A New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Shamrock 20 Open Fish Looking For A New Home

Click image for larger version

Name:	P3130001.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	9760Click image for larger version

Name:	P5100063.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	247.8 KB
ID:	9761

Nice boat. Alaska, Florida, New Jersey? $2500, $15,000? Trailer?
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

More info would help greatly in the selling of your boat.
      Clyde, Pasadena, Maryland
      1985 Shamrock (ROCK SOLID)26 Cuddy Cabin
      2000 Yanmar 4LHDA-STE 230 HP....
      Hurth HSW 630 A1 1.6 1.58 Trolling Valve
      17X17 4 bladed Prop with Light Cup

Comment

$2500 with trailer in New Jersey? - I'm in for that deal...
        Guessin' it has a solid transom since it's hanging by the corner rings!
        1986 26' HT w/5.7 PCM 330HP RWC

Comment

Thank you all for your responses. I am the original owner. It 's a great boat! I love Shamrocks. It's been to Bimini several times! I have it listed on Boat US classifieds - lots of info and pics. Located in Boca Raton, FL Was asking $11K - thinking of reducing it to $8500 - I am trying to get to a realistic, fair asking price to a good home.- no trailer.
          You can find it at Boatus.com then under Resources then under classifieds and search on "Shamrock " or try this link http://boatus.vivaboats.com/shamrock...r-boats/327649
          Thanks for your interest!

Comment

Here is that link again:
            http://boatus.vivaboats.com/shamrock...r-boats/327649

Comment

Sorry, the link doesn't come out right when I paste it in - if you email me at [email protected], I will send you the link - thanks again ...

Comment

Here is the narrative describing my boat so you have some of the details as to condition etc.:
                Classic quality built inboard! Original owner. 302 Ford-Indmar/Holly 4 bbl. 225 hp. 40 mph. Rare Special Edition Open Fisherman (bow pulpit, green gelcoat etc.) Extremely well maintained - Always Mobil1/Never Ethanol gas! Always out of the water/Never bottom painted. Bimini & Dodger - Recent SS fuel tanks, SS exhaust, manifolds & risers, heads. Great boat!

Comment

This wonderful boat is still for sale!! Please help me find a good home for her.
                  Classic quality built inboard! Original owner. 302 Ford-Indmar/Holly 4 bbl. 225 hp. 40 mph. Rare Special Edition Open Fisherman (bow pulpit, green gelcoat etc.) Extremely well maintained - Always Mobil1/Never Ethanol gas! Always out of the water/Never bottom painted. Bimini & Dodger - Recent SS fuel tanks, SS exhaust, manifolds & risers, heads. Great boat! Reduced to $8500
                  (I can help find a trailer.) Located Boca Raton Florida.
                  Please contact me at [email protected] or (561) 271-347five
                  Last edited by ; 06-08-2018, 09:51 AM. Reason: Wanted to add my contact info ...

Comment

Here you go, nice boat, wish mine looked that good.
                    http://boatus.vivaboats.com/shamrock...r-boats/354979
                    1983 Cuddy, 1984 Open

Comment

Thank you (Eyekymo) - the above link to the BoatUS/Vivaboats site seems to work well - where there are more pictures.
                      As of today June 27, 2018 the boat is still FOR SALE and in better shape than ever - strong engine! I hope you agree that it is a very good value and a fair price at $8500 (down from $10,500) even without a trailer.
                      (Prospective buyers, if you need a trailer, please keep in mind that I think I know where there is an older trailer available for sale.)

Comment

Working...
                      X