Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1996 20 Shamrock

SOLD!

Listing this for a non tech savvy friend. This is hands down, the cleanest 20 Shamrock I have ever seen. If interested, message me.

1996 20 Shamrock which has been meticulously maintained by a knowledgeable owner. For those that know the 20 Shamrock, the boat is stable on the drift, tracks straight, and has a great ride due to the low center of gravity. This boat is in immaculate condition, lift kept & has never been bottom painted. The upholstery, mooring cover, & enclosure are in like new condition. The interior cushions are stored indoors & the boat was repowered with a 356 Ford in 2020. The boat was stored inside during winter storage & shows as a much newer boat. Located in Chestertown, MD

Features
    • Portable Head

Electronics Upgrades:
    • GPS & Depth Finder
    • Rewire of Batteries
    • New LED Nav Lights, New Control Panel, New Depth Finder – all in 2021

Mechanical Upgrades:
    • Upgraded to hydraulic steering
    • 2020 Repower with a Ford 356
    • 2010 Trailer in excellent condition

Cosmetic & Functional Upgrades:
    • New Teal Cockpit Cover
    • Teal Bimini top w/ full enclosure (great for foul weather, fall, & spring)
    • Marine Portable Head
    • Interior Cushions stored inside
    • Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs

Boat Notes:
    • Cruising Speed 20 MPH
    • WOT: 30 MPH
    Last edited by jkraft; 12-16-2022, 02:44 PM.

That’s a great do all platform. That will be the biggest 20 footer anyone would ever be on. This is a wide body and I can tell you they handle very well and are efficient boats. What engine is in it Jon? Is it a reman or new old stock?

Comment

Great all around boat. Thanks for posting Jonathan. Wish you would visit more often.
      1988 26' cuddy
      1975 20' open
      16' Sandpiper
      14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
        That’s a great do all platform. That will be the biggest 20 footer anyone would ever be on. This is a wide body and I can tell you they handle very well and are efficient boats. What engine is in it Jon? Is it a reman or new old stock?
        Im pretty sure it’s a Jasper reman. She’s already got an offer and if everything goes well she should be off to her new home Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Quik Fix View Post
          Great all around boat. Thanks for posting Jonathan. Wish you would visit more often.
          I haven’t forgotten about you guys! I’ll do better!

Comment

Sold! I told him he should join the group.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎