Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Who Wooda Thunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wooda Thunk

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/li...are_attachment
    '78 20ft Cuddy
    Mercruiser 350 FWC preVortec w/Carb

page not available
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	63
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	33723

Inboard Parker
      '78 20ft Cuddy

Comment

For obvious reasons, believe it or not, I see quite a bit of older inboard Parkers. Still being beat and abused. I want to say back in the day the other brand by Parker, or by the Parker family was Sou'Eastard (I think that's what they called it). Cool inboard. Jerry can definitely clear this up. Unfortunately Parker isn't family owned anymore. I sure hope the quality hasn't suffered.

Comment

From family owned to corporation owned. Whatcha think will happen to quality. Linwood Parker started in a pole barn behind his house on Harkers Island. Plenty of those around as Chris says.
          1988 26' cuddy
          1975 20' open
          16' Sandpiper
          14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Wow Ive never seen one. I always thought Parkers had those deadrise lines. Very popular boats and seem to hold their value just not for me.
            '78 20ft Cuddy

Comment

Working...
            X