Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

i'm looking for misc original shamrock items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm looking for misc original shamrock items

Starting a refit / refurb on my 1984 26' predator cuddy....trying to minimize her downtime because she's just to much fun to have sit in the yard.
    I'm hoping somebody here either has the things i need or can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a few OEM items if possible but aftermarket would be ok as long as it looks close to original.
    #1 is a bow rail with the pulpit extension
    #2 The transom mounted baitwell
    #2 Various small hardware pieces ( windshield slide locks and knobs)
    #3 windshield glass trim / retainer ( rubber trim around glass and whatever cushion piece that goes into the frame)
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I have a few bow rails but not for a pulpit. They are the bolt together kind so all you have to do is change out the bow piece. Interested, let me know. Richard Shepard has the molds for the bait tank, live well.
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Here is what I found back in '14. Someone had the great idea to put smoked plastic in my boat,I went back to clear glass. My 20 used the TP-139 for holding the glass in the frame,I used some kind of glass sealing cork tape on the frame side of the glass just to cushion it. You could probably use some sort of thin foam tape to do the same but I already had the cork from another boat's project. The frame to hull screw cover trim is TP-717. At the time I had to do alot of detective work to find- even Richard did not know. I would start by checking to see if these part specifications match yours and then seeing if Pompanette can still supply- their contact info is on the 3rd page and the web page is pompanette.com If that don't work you might contact Richard ( I gave him all this contact and info so he could help others) He might have another supplier if Pompanette does not have it anymore.

Click image for larger version  Name:	001.jpg Views:	3 Size:	832.5 KB ID:	33613

Click image for larger version  Name:	002.jpg Views:	2 Size:	673.9 KB ID:	33614

Click image for larger version  Name:	003.jpg Views:	2 Size:	776.3 KB ID:	33615
      gary s
      Shamrock Addict
      Last edited by gary s; 12-12-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X