Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

16' well boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16' well boat

Allendale skiff that I found in the weeds and made as a gift for a friend. I know that it isn't been used and he would sell. If anyone is interested, let me know. Boat, trailer and engine are all good. Located in Eastern L.I. but I can get it and bring btw here and there. Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.5 KB ID:	31443 Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.1 KB ID:	31444 Click image for larger version  Name:	10.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.3 KB ID:	31445 Click image for larger version  Name:	2014-05-07 20.09.20a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.2 KB ID:	31446 Click image for larger version  Name:	2014-05-07 20.08.49a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.0 KB ID:	31447
    1988 26' cuddy
    1975 20' open
    16' Sandpiper
    14' Certified Fiberglass

Cool little boat! I always like the small heavy aluminum work boats of similar design. It appears that the hull area aft of the prop would help with stability and reduce bow rise.
    Steve
    1998 260 Mackinaw Sea Maxx 5.7 HO TBI 12' Klamath w/ 20hp Tohatsu EFI

Comment

nice little skiff Is it completely flat bottom?, Too bad I don't live in Long Island (well actually I.m glad I don't live there anymore lol)

Comment

A friend had a skiff with a motor well and short shaft on it. You really had to be careful turning, hard over would reverse thrust and would throw you out if not careful. A long shaft would solve the problem.

Comment

Completely flat, with a small keel to keep it straight. Eastern L.I. all the way out on the North Fork is beautiful as is Peconic sound. Glad I'm not there also. Boat can be delivered.
          1988 26' cuddy
          1975 20' open
          16' Sandpiper
          14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

Working...
          X