Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Looking for Ford to Chevy motor mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Ford to Chevy motor mounts

About to pull the 351 and install a 5.7 Mercruiser and was wondering if anyone had a set they were looking to part with before I purchase new from SkiDim. Thanks.

I have several sets of older adjustable motor mounts from small block Chevys, but to be honest don't know if they are worth digging out to take pictures. What's your general location, and is there a specific brand of style you need? I think I have some with larger diameter plastic adjusters, and some with large diameter fine thread shafts and nuts.

Comment

They make a mount that lets you use the existing holes. Think that is what he is looking for .
      1988 26' cuddy
      1975 20' open
      16' Sandpiper
      14' Certified Fiberglass

Comment

skidim.com has them, I just installed mine and they fit 100% perfectly! Call Vince or anyone else there and they will set you up right! went from a Ford 302 to GM 350

Click image for larger version

Name:	frontmount.png
Views:	33
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	31146

Click image for larger version

Name:	sbcmount.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	31147
        Last edited by flatrock; 03-29-2021, 10:53 AM. Reason: added pics of install
        1986 20' Openfish PCM 302 RWC
        Marblehead, MA

Comment

Working...
        X