Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Shamrock 20 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan Kirkman
    replied
    Thanks a bunch!

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Every where you can think of. This website as well as facebook shamrock and maybe thehulltruth. I personally don't go on thehulltruth but many do.

Leave a comment:

• Nolan Kirkman
    replied
    Great! I will try to get it listed this week. Craigslist, boat trader or eBay?

Leave a comment:

• Quik Fix
    replied
    Nolan and I had a conversation yesterday. If anyone is in the market for a 20 cuddy, you should probably pursue this.

Leave a comment:

• Ship
    replied
    Nolan, my guess is between $4500 and $6500 depending on what Fisherlady said. You might get a little more if it's spit shined pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Nolan Kirkman
    replied
    Good morning Karen,
    The boat was a gift from a friends family, so I don’t have all the history other than they purchased it new and used it in local lakes. (NW North Carolina and central FL) The engine is a Ford 302 block Pleasure Craft Marine edition. The trailer is in really good condition and appears to have tongue breaks. Also, it has a Bimini canvas top and a canvas snap on cover. It’s kinda cool, but I don’t need it. Any help is appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Fisherlady2
    replied
    Beautiful boat, nice to see the original seats. Was the strut repaired at some point? I see the keel shoe is missing and it looks like a paint edge at the joint to the hull.
    price is going to be determined by the local market. Engine age may worry some (non mechanical type) folks, you didn't specify which engine make/model. (some are getting harder to find parts for), but sure looks like the rest of the boat should justify a good market price.
    trailer looks good, I like the additional guide pipes underneath. If brakes and bearings are good it is a nice plus having a good trailer with it. In Pennsylvania a trailer has to have brakes on all axles if over 3000 lbs. I see those are 5 lug tires so expect it is a 5-7000 lb trailer? Other states differ but registration and titles for boat and trailer make a big difference in some states.
    Jerry sees a lot more of these, as do many of the other guys on here and they are a heck of a lot more qualified to offer an opinion than I am. I just want to know about a those things I mentioned before I would hazard a guess on price range.
    Last edited by Fisherlady2; 01-09-2021, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nolan Kirkman
    started a topic Shamrock 20 for sale

Shamrock 20 for sale

I have a 1987 Shamrock 20 I’m wanting to sell. It’s a one owner and in really good condition for its age. 367 hrs of fresh water only and lived in a garage it’s entire life. What should ask for it?
Working...
X