Announcement

Collapse

ONE RULE

Consider this your neighborhood bar,corner soap box, fish house, marina, coffee shop or anywhere else you go to hang out with friends and talk anything you want. Only thing, personal attacks will not be tolerated. No name calling or belittling. Be civil at all times and have fun. If a topic offends you, don't read any further.
See more
See less

Replacement Console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Console

Good Morning,

I am working for a yard in Maryland and we have been tapped to do full rebuild and repower of a mid 80s Shamrock 20' center console. The original console is in very bad shape and I am now looking for a replacement. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

With Shamrock long out of business, I would look for a center console of any make that might be parting out. You may get lucky and find an exact replacement. Do a google search for boat consoles and a number of generic consoles will pop up. If your yard has the ability make your own mold.

regards Holty

Comment

Are you near baltimore? There's a place has a bunch of stuff trying to sell out. Or, there's a marine salvage place in Ft Pierce FL probably has what you need. Also, there's a Shamrock in a yard near me N of Balt, (don't remember if a console or not) sitting in poor shape. May be for sale.

Comment

Working...
      X